More than one-third of employers expect to add full-time, permanent employees in 2015, the best outlook CareerBuilder’s annual job forecast has predicted since 2006.
Source: CareerBuilder.com 2015 U.S. Job Forecast, January 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employee referrals take off as preferred hiring strategy
- Balance need for racial diversity against threat of reverse discrimination lawsuit
- Trump administration weighs H-1B visa reform
- Caution: Hiring applicant who signed noncompete spells trouble