Employer-provided health benefits are as common as ever more than a year after the Affordable Care Act began reshaping the health insurance landscape.
A new Urban Institute study found that in June 2013, 71.2% of Americans received health benefits through their employers. The percentage in September 2014: 71.2%.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Case in point: How to handle tip-pooling arrangements in Texas
- Keep accurate pay records--or prepare for court to take employee's word for it
- What recourse do we have if employee repeatedly misses work on Mondays?
- CDC: Sick leave cuts illness at work up to 10%