Employer-provided health benefits are as common as ever more than a year after the Affordable Care Act began reshaping the health insurance landscape.
A new Urban Institute study found that in June 2013, 71.2% of Americans received health benefits through their employers. The percentage in September 2014: 71.2%.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we legally give extra vacation time to certain workers; and must we pay for unused days?
- Confusing paystubs? Brace for a class-action
- State orders steep reduction in workers' compensation rates
- Diabetes costs employer health plans the most