Where time gets wasted at work — Business Management Daily: Free Reports on Human Resources, Employment Law, Office Management, Office Communication, Office Technology and Small Business Tax Business Management Daily
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

Where time gets wasted at work

Get PDF file

by on
in Leaders & Managers,People Management

Today’s knowledge workers spend only 45% of their time on primary job duties. The other 55% is squandered on meetings, email and administrivia. Here’s what workers say causes lost productivity:

Source: Harris Poll, October 2014

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: