Use of paid time off (PTO) leave banks has increased almost 50% in the last dozen years. PTO banks give employees a set number of days off they can use for any purpose—sick leave, vacation or personal time off. Traditional leave plans have dipped in popularity.
Source: World@Work survey, October 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Does the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act protect employees other than women?
- When equipment must start up, when does work begin?
- Collect unemployment during furloughs in Minnesota?
- How much can tip credits offset our minimum wage obligations?