Fewer than one in five U.S. full- and part-time workers are worried that they will be laid off in the near future, according to a new Gallup poll. That’s down sharply from the 29% who feared losing their jobs last year. The current level of job-security confidence hasn’t been seen since before the Great Recession.
Workers were asked:
How worried are you that you will be laid off in the near future?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What kind of access must I allow employees who want to see their personnel records?
- Even religious groups can't favor employees based on religion
- Keep the faith: You can accommodate religions in the workplace
- Performance reviews: Revamp outdated once-a-year drill