Managers at advertising and PR agency The Lavidge Co. in Phoenix encourage employees to “be creative, work smart, have fun”—words from the firm’s corporate philosophy.
The results-oriented company organizes summertime and holiday parties, foosball tournaments, employee birthday and anniversary celebrations, and a beer cart for Friday happy hour.
And employees who celebrate 10 years on the job are rewarded with a custom-made bobblehead doll of themselves.
Contact: Jennifer Disbrow, (480) 998-2600.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Employee training: When must it be paid?
- When salaries differ within job classification, be prepared to offer data explaining why
- EBSA asks if turbine firm's 401(k) is gone with the wind
- Shrink your estimated-tax payments with the IRS's blessing