If you won the lottery, would you keep working? While some may dream of hitting it big and leaving their office behind them, a new study from CareerBuilder suggests that’s not the case for everyone. Half of workers (51%) reported that, even if they didn’t need a job financially, they would still work after winning the lottery.
Thirty percent of all workers say they would keep their current job.
What about those who would quit if they hit it big in Powerball? Most said they would give at least two weeks’ notice. Here’s how they would take their leave:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 8 steps to being an effective witness in court, depositions
- If you have doubts about FMLA eligibility, don't hesitate to seek a second medical opinion
- Mary Kay: putting on a happy face
- California expands requirements for anti-harassment training