66% of Americans have at least one leisure trip planned for this summer, a slight increase from 64% in 2013. Here’s where we’re headed:
National/state park 27%
Rural area 24%
Theme park 18%
Source: Harris poll, June 2014. Results exceed 100% due to some respondents taking more than one trip.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Unwritten rules: Flex benefits depend on informal policies
- Recoup training costs, but beware doing so with last paycheck
- Can we deduct wages to cover unpaid-for employee purchases following termination?
- California Supreme Court limits liability for independent contractor's injuries