Marketing firm creates casual culture for staff
To encourage a “lively spirit” among employees, managers at online marketing firm iProspect offer flexibility when it comes to training, schedules and dress code.
Among the employee perks at the multinational company:
- The firm offers more than 150 hours of training each year, and employees may choose a “major” (or specialty) to learn about.
- Employees earn four weeks of vacation after two years. Plus, they get three optional days off to use any time they like. Offices will close from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day this year.
- During the summer, workers may flex their schedules and wear shorts to work two days a week if the weather is hot.
- Employees participate in a monthly “bonding” lunch that allows them to socialize with co-workers. They also attend company-sponsored outings to local race tracks and comedy clubs.
- Offices feature ping-pong, pool and shuffleboard tables, which employees can enjoy during breaks.
Contact: Katy Huber, senior VP of HR, (214) 957-5990.