According to a recent CareerBuilder.com survey, 43% of employers won’t consider a candidate who’s had short tenures with several employers. However, others point to advantages in hiring people who have worked for numerous companies.
More than half—53%—of employers said job-hoppers tend to have a wide range of expertise, and can adapt quickly.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What web resources can we use to make sure we are in compliance with I-9 rules?
- 365-day virtual job fair aims to attract veterans
- What are the rules governing employment of minors for summer seasonal work?
- Stop frivolous claims with solid hiring, promotion processes consistently applied