If work is getting done, it’s probably a Tuesday. By a wide margin, that’s our most productive day of the week, according to an Accountemps poll of HR managers. Thursdays and Fridays? We might as well stay home.
On which day of the week are employees generally most productive?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Lawsuit-proof your processes: Document employee progress against goals
- Sidestep the four biggest HR career-killing mistakes
- Suspect doc is a 'certification specialist'? Ask for second and even third opinions
- Good news: You can rely on EEOC mailing date—Plus 3 days—For time limit