A new Howard University study finds that 76% of people say checking texts or emails is unacceptable behavior in.
The study says women are twice as likely as men to be offended by smartphone use during work meetings. Professionals in the West are far less accepting of phone use during meetings than those on the East Coast.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- It's OK to discipline employees for stonewalling HR investigations
- Comp & benefits outlook 2010: Perks stuck in neutral
- Snapshot: Sexual harassment costs tens of millions per year
- Survey: More than half say yes, actually, it is just a job