Just about anything—including housework—according to a new Pew Research Center survey on the value people find in their daily lives.
Here’s how employees rated the percentage of time spent on various activities they found to be “very meaningful”:
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Screening candidates: To Google or not to Google?
- Webinar Wisdom: HR and Injury Management - 'I've Fallen and I Won't Get Up!'
- Employees win right to sue for employer post-Employment conduct
- Keep the faith: You can accommodate religions in the workplace