More than half of those earning less than $35,000 per year worry that a poor economy will cost them their jobs. Better-paid workers aren’t as concerned.
Source: Washington Post poll, November 2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- If exempt employee fields calls or emails on a sick day, is it still a sick day?
- What can I do about an employee who files a workers’ compensation claim?
- Should we be paying for the trip from our home office to the work site?
- No double liability for state, federal classification claims