More than three-quarters of workers state that the benefits package an employer offers prospective employees is an extremely important (33%) or very important (45%) factor in their decision to accept or reject a job, according to the 2013 Health and Voluntary Workplace Benefits Survey conducted by the Employee Benefit Research Institute.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Make common sense the driving force of your business
- New York City labor update: Pay history, written contracts
- Have the supervisor or manager who did the hiring be the one to handle the firing
- 3 questions Amazon's CEO asks about every candidate