If you’re like most hiring managers, a thank-you note from a job candidate is appreciated.
According to a CareerBuilder survey, 58% of employers said it’s important to send a “thank you” after an interview; 24% said it’s very important.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Must we interview men for our receptionist job?
- What legal hoops must we jump through if we conduct background checks on applicants?
- Choose a tax credit or employment tax exemption
- Exception to the rule: You can ask different questions to internal and external applicants