If HR has you a little stressed out, consider a career switch to one of these jobs, ranked the nation’s least-stressful by CareerCast.com.
The company’s “Jobs Rated Stress Scores” range from 6.45 for university professors to 11.32 for drill press operators. Compare that to the nation’s highest-stress job—enlisted military personnel—which rates a whopping 84.72.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- HR certification rules to get tougher, starting in 2011
- Protect against retaliation suits by conducting independent and 'blind' internal investigations
- Keeping I-9 forms in separate file: Is it mandatory?
- Are you obligated to investigate before firing? For at-will employees, you have discretion