Workers at Power Home Remodeling Group get extra vacation days every year—paid time off to attend the company’s annual, all-employee trip to a tropical destination.
The country’s fifth-largest home remodeler, based in Pennsylvania, also offers employees performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events. Plus, employees can potentially triple their base salaries with performance-based bonuses.
Contact: Leanne Scott Brown, Power Home Remodeling Group, (610) 455-2742.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Highland Village firefighter: Department harassed, retaliated
- Reverse age bias is rarely an issue with early retirees
- Vermont company helps pay for employees' solar panels
- Collective bargaining terms mean no unemployment comp for pregnant employees