USERRA is intended to minimize the disadvantages to reservists and National Guard troops who need temporary leave from their civilian jobs to serve in the military. The law is intended to encourage noncareer uniformed service so the U.S. military can continue to be staffed by qualified people, while maintaining a balance with the needs of private and public emplo...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How to Write Meeting Minutes
- How to draft a social networking company policy
- When romance goes bad: Protecting the company from the fallout
- Can we compel a former employee to update LinkedIn to show she no longer works here?
- Tell managers: No comments on family planning