A recentdescribed a talented but frustrating worker as the organization’s “most difficult.” Among many faults, bosses zeroed in on his:
- Failure to submit expense reports
- Refusal to return phone calls
- Tendency to shy away from high-impact operations.
Sound like that guy down the hall from you? We hope not! The employee was international terrorist Moktar Belmoktar, and the criticism appeared in a memo written by the leaders of the North African branch of al-Qaida. Who knew terrorists had expense reports?
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Many employees unsure what to do in an emergency
- Patience key when you think worker won't return from FMLA
- When employee complains of bias or harassment, beware acting in ways that look like retaliation
- Texas Labor Code Anti-Discrimination Provisions