Women earn an average of $44,400 annually, compared to $68,300 for men, according to a study by CareerBuilder and Economic Modeling Specialists.
Researchers blamed much of the gap on women’s under-representation in the highest-paying jobs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- FLSA doesn't cover claims for distress, punitive damages
- Your retirement benefits options defined
- In California, raise arbitration issue before administrative hearing on unpaid wages
- Can I cap how much vacation employees can accrue and still comply with California law?