FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18, 2013
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily to Celebrate Administrative Professionals Week With Giveaways
Falls Church, Va. — Administrative professionals are essential to the success of many organizations. They keep companies operating smoothly by taking on a variety of diverse responsibilities, including maintaining records, delivering correspondence and answering phones. Administrative Professionals Week, April 22-26, celebrates this hard work and dedication that admins put into their jobs.
During this week, Business Management Daily will offer giveaways to recognize the efforts of admins at work.
“Congratulations on being an administrative professional!” says Carolyn Frazier, the editor of Business Management Daily’s Administrative Professional Today newsletter. “What other profession gives individuals the opportunity to be involved in just about every area of an organization? To help celebrate this great career choice and Administrative Professionals Week we’re offering free resources to help you in your job.”
Business Management Daily is offering the following FREE resources during Administrative Professionals Week:
- Monday, April 22: Download the Standard Operating Procedure manual for admins.
- Tuesday, April 23: Take the survey for administrative professionals. The three admins who give the best answers will each win a $25 American Express gift card.
- Wednesday, April 24: A surprise gift is in store! Keep an eye on your email this morning to find out what it is.
- Thursday, April 25: Take the Are you America's Next Top Admin? quiz and claim your prize (everyone gets one).
- Friday, April 26: The survey winners will be announced. Check Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group, Facebook Page or Twitter account to find out who gave the best answers.
In order to receive emails with directions on how to obtain these FREE resources during Administrative Professionals Week, visit our Administrative Professionals Week sign-up page.
“This is your week to shine, and we’re excited to share it with you,” says Frazier. “This is a great time to reflect on how much the job has changed and how much you have grown with it. Administrative Professional Today is your monthly source to help you on that journey.”
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Free keyboard shortcuts will reduce typing errors and save time at work
- The Bully Boss Strikes Again!
- Business alert: Top 3 employer mistakes and how to avoid them
- Updated edition of annual guide will help business owners protect holdings and save thousands in taxes
- Can't stand the whining? Good, it's a red flag.