After the recent death of a 21-year-old temporary worker on his first day at a Bacardi Bottling plant, OSHA issued a public warning, reminding that “employers must train all employees, including temporary workers, on the hazards specific to that workplace, before they start.”
OSHA fined Bacardi $192,000 for the safety violations that led to the death.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- SoCal grocery workers vote to authorize strike
- What are our obligations to provide notice that a location is closing?
- Disruptive employee really deserves firing? Don't let FMLA keep you from pulling the trigger
- Settlement accepted? That makes it a contract