Convenience store chain Sheetz has cut the ribbon at a new employee health and wellness center next to its distribution center in Claysburg, Pa.
The 11,000-square-foot Sheetz “Center for Shwellness” partners with Marathon Health to offer free health and wellness coaching for employees and their families.
The center includes a state-of-the-art fitness facility with cardio and strength equipment, a quarter-mile outdoor track and a group exercise room.
Employees can participate in healthy-living, disease-and lifestyle classes, and receive treatment for acute and chronic conditions.
Contact: Ryan Sheetz, (800) 487-5444.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- California's $15 minimum wage is here, compliance dates are coming
- COBRA Compliance Complications Multiplied By The Economic Stimulus Law (ARRA)
- SEC reporting rule causes cutback in executive perks
- Cleveland financial firm pushes employees to live healthier