The U.S. Department of Labor last month launched an online Workplace Flexibility Toolkit, which gives employers advice on workplace flexibility policies and practices. It includes links to case studies, tip sheets and additional info for employers.
Go to the DOL's toolkit and click on “Employer.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Sometimes it's not what you do, but how you do it
- Timing is everything when it comes to workplace romances gone bad and terminations
- Michigan firm's employees say collective 'thanks' to truckers
- Interviewing: Sharpen skills to stamp out hiring bias