Locate plans that suit your workforce at finder.healthcare.gov. The site, run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, identifies health insurance carriers serving the small business market in your area. Pick your state and click “Small Employer” on the front page. Then follow the prompts, entering your ZIP code, desired coverage date and number of employees.
The site serves up details on available plans, including average monthly premium costs, co-pays, deductibles and physician network options. Depending on where you’re located, the site may display a handful of choices, or several dozen. Results are sortable by cost and coverage features.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When must you pay interns? DOL aims to clarify controversial question by issuing new guidance
- 448 million unused vacation days in 2010
- Get ready for the IRS employment-tax audit blitz starting in February
- Women trail men in retirement savings growth