FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aug. 27, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Video Recording Demonstrates How to Design Effective PowerPoint Presentations
Falls Church, Va. — Have you ever spent days working on an effective PowerPoint presentation, only to find your audience unimpressed? Wouldn’t you like to know how to make a presentation in minutes, not days – and make it look as good as the pros?
“A boring topic is no excuse for a boring presentation,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “With a few simple steps, even beginners can learn the secrets of how to transform any slideshow into a memorable presentation.”
Business Management Daily’s video recording, How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations will teach you how to quickly create impressive presentations that get your main points across easily. Business Management Daily is offering this training video FREE for a limited time to help professionals enhance their office technology skills. How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations is presented by Judith Arielle Golden, a pioneer in the implementation of desktop publishing and other computer advancements with extensive experience in media, advertising, marketing and tax accounting.
During this 75-minute video recording, you’ll learn:
- How to transform reports into presentations
- How to use learning styles to capture your audiences’ attention
- The basics of color selection
- The three big mistakes to avoid in PowerPoint
- What the pros know about typography in print vs. multimedia
- And much more!
“With Judith’s expert tips and advice in this video, you’ll never have to worry about a boring presentation again,” Hall says. “She’ll help your audience tune in to your PowerPoint presentation instead of zoning out.”
Wow your colleagues and supervisors with PowerPoint presentations that stand out from the crowd and take only minutes to put together – Download How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations now. This offer is only available through Wednesday, Sept. 5.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Acquisition expands Business Management Daily's roster of HR products
- Business Management Daily launches video content on its website
- Office Communication Toolkit: 7 common employee gripes (and how to silence them)
- Business alert: How to avoid the risks involved with hiring independent contractors
- 5 proven steps to boost productivity and reduce stress