OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Audio recording at work may violate NLRA
- Help create a more transparent workplace
- Can you land in trouble for trying to stop harassment? Yes
- DOL lawsuit would force Google to release compensation data