Louisville-based Appriss offers its 350-plus employees free access to an on-site doctor’s office.
The technology-solutions company also waives health care insurance premiums for workers who do not use tobacco. And employees who meet their health goals can win vacations and cash bonuses.
HR manager Debbie Gray says the organization has a history of rewarding employees for making healthy choices. “Having healthy employees is a great benefit to any company,” she says.
Contact: Debbie Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Ink's barely dry on minimum wage hike, but some in Washington want to go higher
- NJ Supreme Court says contractors may qualify for whistle-Blower protection
- Is use-it-or-lose-it vacation policy legal in Pa.?
- Hiring summer interns? Keep it legal, dude