Louisville-based Appriss offers its 350-plus employees free access to an on-site doctor’s office.
The technology-solutions company also waives health care insurance premiums for workers who do not use tobacco. And employees who meet their health goals can win vacations and cash bonuses.
HR manager Debbie Gray says the organization has a history of rewarding employees for making healthy choices. “Having healthy employees is a great benefit to any company,” she says.
Contact: Debbie Gray, email@example.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Congrats on winning! Do you really want attorneys' fees?
- Another reason to enforce violence policy: To avoid workers' compensation liability
- Make sure agreement doesn't include no-Lawsuit clause
- Overtime suit takes big slice out of pizzeria