How do I make a noncompete enforceable? — Business Management Daily: Free Reports on Human Resources, Employment Law, Office Management, Office Communication, Office Technology and Small Business Tax Business Management Daily
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

How do I make a noncompete enforceable?

Get PDF file

by on
in Employment Law,Human Resources

Q. Can I ask employees who are already with the company to execute noncompete agreements?

A. In Pennsylvania, you would need to give something extra to an existing employee to support a noncompete. This “consideration” has to be something to which the employee is not already entitled. Consideration can include a cash payment, a bonus, a promise of severance or a term of employment, among other things.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: