OSHA has issued its first written enforcement instructions regarding incidents of. OSHA officials will use the directive to decide whether allegations of workplace violence warrant an investigation. For employers, it details methods they can use to minimize the possibility of workplace violence.
Read a summary of the new rules and find a link to the OSHA document at www.theHRSpecialist.com/violencerules.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Training, recognition keep turnover under control
- University of Alabama shooting: What could have been done to keep staff safe?
- Use safety as a recruiting tool; learn from the best
- Between honesty and discretion, what's the best approach to reference requests?