Jan blames James for a project gone wrong ... Bill takes credit for his assistant’s creative work ... And Bryce always has an unpleasant rumor to share.
Rudeness and incivility at work have a huge effect on performance, according to a Harvard Business Review study. In response to rudeness at work:
- 48% of employees decreased their work effort
- 47% decreased their time at work
- 38% decreased their work quality
- 66% said their performance declined
- 80% lost work time worrying about the incident
- 63% lost time avoiding the offender
- 78% said their commitment to the organization declined
Source: Harvard Business Review.
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette No matches