Apply for a fast corporate refund — Business Management Daily: Free Reports on Human Resources, Employment Law, Office Management, Office Communication, Office Technology and Small Business Tax Business Management Daily
  • LinkedIn
  • YouTube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+

Apply for a fast corporate refund

Get PDF file

by on
in Small Business Tax

Did your company overpay its estimated tax liability? Don’t wait until your tax return is processed to get your money back from Uncle Sam.

Corporations can obtain a refund of a tax overpayment within 45 days by filing Form 4466 (Corporation Application for Quick Refund of Overpayment of Estimated Tax). The fast-refund procedure is available if the overpayment exceeds the corporation’s estimated payments by at least 10% and amounts to $500 or more.

Related Articles...

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: