Productivity Killer No. 1: Disorganization
Whether it’s too many post-its on a computer screen, electronic files scattered across the network in disarray, or stacks of paperwork that need to be processed, disorganization cuts productivity rates in half, if not more. Organization isn’t just about how neatly papers are piled on a desk. It is about how easily and quickly information can be accessed.
The solution? Step one – streamline how you identify, locate, obtain, and maintain information within your o...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How to Write Meeting Minutes
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Building confidence leads to success
- 1 in 5 know a résumé fibber
- Are arbitration agreements right for your organization?
- It's not always best to challenge a handbook's implied contract