Business cash advance, also know as merchant cash advance is playing
a growing and changing roll in small business finance today. It is probably
the most popular business loan alternative in the market today and is certainly the fastest growing.
Each day I talk with business owners designing strategy of how best to get the capital they need for the growth, expansion or emergency in their business. The standard decision making process is fairly standard and focused on a few specific points.
1 - Is there another alternative that will provide a business loan or working capital. If the answer is yes, that will likely be a less expensive option. It may be more complicated and time consuming, but the cost savings will reward you for the aggravation.
In today's environment, you should be the proud owner of a 700+ credit score, plenty of collateral and free cash flow more than double (or more) your debt service....(register to read more)
- How Franchise Development Just Got $50,000 Better
- Obama's New Bank Tax Will Not Create Small Business Loans
- How Ben Bernanke's Economic Exit Plan Will Impact Your Business Loans This Summer
- President Obama, Small Business Loans and Failed SBA Policy
- Ego vs Evidence - Selling Your Company for Maximum Value