The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) recently announced that it will allow people to file biweekly continuing claims for unemployment benefits online.
People can now submit unemployment claims and certify their eligibility 24 hours a day, seven days a week at http://paymentrequest.texasworkforce.org.
For more information on unemployment benefits, go to www.texasworkforce.org, click on Job Seekers and Employees and then on Apply for Unemployment Benefits. The site has instructions and applications in both English and Spanish.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Violence and Weapons: How to Develop Policies and Procedures
- Can 'kiddie wellness' programs cut your health costs?
- Remind employees: Honesty required when applying for health insurance benefits
- Bring domestic violence out of the workplace shadows