What's the strangest thing that’s ever happened to you during a job interview — either as an applicant or as a hiring manager?
You did—in droves—and your responses appear below. Feel free to keep adding to our treasure trove of interviewing inanity.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What can I do when an employee lies down on the job?
- Management: We won't pay for 'on-call' emergency work
- How should I deal with an employee who is a chronic liar?
- What's the general rule on how much severance pay to offer RIF'ed employees?