Question: My CEO asked me to look into the feasibility of requiring employees to be 'tobacco-free' off the job as well as during working hours. He thinks we could save a lot on health insurance if none of our employees smoked. Has anybody done this ... or considered it? What issues do I need to consider before I make a recommendation on how we should proceed? -- Chris M., Ohio
- In a company full of slackers, how can we maintain productivity?
- When should employees become eligible for health insurance?
- What’s your policy on personal phone calls at work?
- How should I set up an on-the-job cross-training program?
- What’s the strangest thing an applicant has done during an interview?