Question: We're gearing up for our annual performance-appraisal cycle, and I know I'm going to have to hound several managers to get their reviews done on time. We go through this every year. Any advice for encouraging (or forcing?) them to complete the paperwork and conduct review meetings on a timely basis? -- Stephen, Arizona
- With no raises on the way, how can we keep employees motivated?
- How can I schedule workers' time off when there's no time they can be off?
- What should I do? I believe we’re misclassifying some of our workers
- How should I deal with an employee who is a chronic liar?
- What's the best way to choose an 'employee of the month'?