The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) has appointed William A. Baudler as the regional director to its regional office in Oakland, where he is responsible for enforcing the National Labor Relations Act in northern California and northern Nevada.
Former Regional Director Alan B. Reichard recently retired after serving more than eight years.
Baudler began his career with the NLRB in 1987, first as an attorney in the Appellate Court Branch in Washington, D.C., then in the San Francisco regional office and eventually as supervisory attorney, deputy attorney and regional attorney in Oakland.
- NYC law makes it easier for employees to win
- Former Trop owner fined for business problems, while union vote is overturned
- EEOC settles bias suit involving Jehovah's Witness, dress code
- Arbitration agreement isn't specific? Court--not arbitrator--decides on class-actions
- OSHA: Employers are liable for safety of temps, too