A Michigan auto supplier, Freudenberg-NOK, launched a Walk forthat rewards employees for reaching walking and other exercise goals. After hitting 20-, 50- and 100-mile increments, employees receive prizes such as pedometers and CD players.
A World Health Organization report says physically active employees can save a company $500 per worker each year in health costs.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- DOL offers help to employees who are disaster victims
- Quicken Loans builds culture with freebies, CEO contact
- How losing 100 pounds sent one employee over the edge (and other wellness best practices)
- Study cites N.J. as a hotbed of wage-and-hour claims