Don’t assume that only men can be sexual harassers. If your investigation uncovers a female harasser, don’t hesitate to punish her appropriately. You can even fire her if the harassment was severe—even if you don’t fire male co-workers who might also have behaved inappropriately.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Call someone 'sweetheart,' she might call for a retaliation suit
- Lack of potty parity may spark sex discrimination claim
- Porn at work: Don't get into debate over what is 'Too much'
- Better late than never? No! These tips help tackle tardiness