A recent LinkedIn HR group discussion posed this question: “In one word, what would you like to show/teach new employees on their first day of work?”
Of the more than 1,500 comments, here are 25 of the most popular: Vision, punctuality, culture, integrity, realistic, loyalty,, expectations, multitasking, humility, patience, optimism, commitment, accountability, efficiency, listen, organized, enthusiasm, honesty, respect, safety, quality, reassurance, transparency and enjoy.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Restrict access to data about protected characteristics
- Employee quit? Record of conversation can save you if he files for unemployment
- College sues feds over the right to post Christians-only job ads
- Prepare unified defense; ruling may spark more state suits