Marie’s Answer: What you should do is nothing. What the wife should do is insist that her husband find a new job. But that's completely none of your business.
Although you now know way too much about ’ personal lives, you must pretend that you don’t. The affair is supposedly over, and management has chosen to retain the guilty parties. As long as they are behaving appropriately, everyone should just get back to work.
To avoid romantic pitfalls at the office, check out the advice at Dangerous Workplace Romances.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- How to Write Meeting Minutes
- New manager squares off with toxic employees
- Class-Action suit could cost French firm over $300M
- Ensure harassment reporting policy is clear
- Promoting employees from rank-and-file to boss? Make sure their training includes retaliation