Marie’s Answer: What you should do is nothing. What the wife should do is insist that her husband find a new job. But that's completely none of your business.
Although you now know way too much about ’ personal lives, you must pretend that you don’t. The affair is supposedly over, and management has chosen to retain the guilty parties. As long as they are behaving appropriately, everyone should just get back to work.
To avoid romantic pitfalls at the office, check out the advice at Dangerous Workplace Romances.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- How to Write Meeting Minutes
- When you're asked to train someone for the job you should have gotten
- Pennsylvania recognizes workers who help cut state costs
- 'Intentional' harm can trigger separate lawsuit
- The HR I.Q. Test: October '08