Tackle important projects in the morning and don’t plan brainstorming sessions for the afternoon. That’s the message of a new Accountemps survey that sayspeaks from 10 a.m. to noon and hits a wall from 4 to 5 p.m.
Want to avoid the afternoon slump? Find five tips at www.theHRSpecialist.com/time.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Commuting injury not covered by workers' compensation unless the route is hazardous
- Perk up your presentations: 7 tips from Apple's Steve Jobs
- Prevent 'Survivor syndrome': Avoid turnover after layoffs
- Lessons from the 2006 SHRM conference: Do you really need to offer that employee benefit?