These tax benefits are partially offset by new foreign account tax compliance rules.
Note: The HIRE Act doesn’t include any tax extenders, alternative minimum tax (AMT) relief or a resolution to the estate tax uncertainty.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Background check isn't enough; tight supervision keeps liability at bay
- Polio pioneer sues Jefferson hospital over ouster
- Use new IRS form to claim HIRE Act tax breaks
- 8 tips for handling summer military-leave payroll issues