On Nov. 23, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement issued an opinion letter stating that employers may deduct vacation and sick leave banks for
You can find the letter at www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/opinions/2009-11-23.doc.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Late FMLA notice: When must you cut slack?
- Beware schedule changes when employee returns after FMLA leave
- Court: Intermittent FMLA leave won't cover tardiness, bathroom breaks
- Are we allowed to contact an employee who is out on FMLA leave?