Here's a round-up of HR advice to heed as the holidays roll around. Click on the links below for answers to holiday questions posed by our readers, as well as a slew of tips to keep things festive without finding a subpeona in your stocking.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Transfer with same pay and benefits may still be an adverse employment action
- At work and online: NLRB restricts employers' social media rules
- You Shouldn't Tie FMLA Leave to Workers' Evaluation Date
- Trauma of being fired won't extend FMLA rights