What health-related questions can you ask employees about H1N1 (swine flu)? Can you keep employees away from the office for health reasons? What types of ADA accommodations must you grant during a pandemic?
The EEOC just published a new Q&A fact sheet, Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the ADA, that explains these answers and more. Find it at www.eeoc.gov/facts/pandemic_flu.html.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Changes in benefits? Make sure employees on military leave get written notice, too
- Georgia Employment Security Law
- Preach secular management: Train supervisors to shun religious bias
- Supervisor's ignorance of the law isn't enough to justify punitive damages award