Not finding the perfect candidate in your area? Advertise that job in surrounding states. Americans are much agreeable to relocate, according to a new Challenger, Gray & Christmas survey.
It found that 18.2% of job-seekers finding jobs in the second quarter of 2009 relocated for the position. That’s up dramatically from 11.4% in the second quarter of 2008.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Missing exec might have taken 'hundreds of thousands'
- Snapshot: Where do U.S. companies transfer employees internationally?
- Design your career 'disaster plan' now, before you need it
- Retaliation alert! Beware timing when acting against worker who files EEOC complaint